Korean Fashion Model – Kim Moon Hee – Hestia Slim Bikini

 Korean Fashion Model – Kim Moon Hee – Hestia Slim Bikini

Name of album

Hestia Slim Bikini

Name of model

Korean model: Kim Moon Hee


Total picture

16 pictures
Korean Fashion Model – Kim Moon Hee – Hestia Slim Bikini | hotpicofgirl hot asian girl in red bikini , hot korean in bikini
















Why Koreans are cute ?

                                        That’s saying something. I prefer lounge wear, t-shirts… my mother always told me I dressed like a beggar. I used to walk in heels like someone who was wearing roller blades for the first time. Trust me: it’s not a pretty sight.

First off, though: Koreans are not all “good looking” but the percentage of the population who would be deemed good looking is higher than in other Asian (or Western) countries. They have an idea of what is ideal (white skin, large eyes, thin/tall nose, V-shaped face, small lips, lighter colored hair, slim build…) and they all strive for it if they have the means. Those who live in the city pay more attention than in the countryside but they all generally care about their appearances a lot. You really don’t go out in your pajamas, though I admit I did it in the winter (you can’t tell underneath the thick jacket). I once went to my friend’s place who lived with her Korean in-laws. She told me to call when I was on the way because her in-laws needed to make themselves presentable before I arrived.

Yes, plastic surgery is a thing and they strangely thought I had it done when I lived there, so it’s not uncommon, but I wouldn’t say everyone had it done. You do see females walking around with bandages on their face betraying them that they had something done but I only saw it a handful of times in Gangnam. It was a bit sad: nearly everyone looked like they stepped out of a magazine but it was the same kind of magazine. There was a lack of individuality. Photoshopping photos - the same photo you would use for a government ID - is done. I needed to get some done and right afterwards, the lady did some finishing touches on my face in front of me and presented the end product with a huge smile on her face.

I worked in a public school and teaching is a well-respected position. The teachers all dressed well; suit and tie for the men, business casual for the females (fashionable blouses, dresses, skirts…). Most all of my female coworkers’ feet were scarred from wearing heels (most commuted to work and it required a lot of walking and standing). I asked one about it and she said she practiced since high school as we were walking down the cobble-stoned (read: uneven) side walk. I had a really skinny female coworker. What did she have for lunch? One of those nut powder packets that you mix with hot water. She drank tea and water throughout the day. I was in the best of health when in Korea - I practiced taekwondo 5 to 6 days week and my body became toned - and yet I was on the “average” side there. Then again, they prefer skinny girls there… not necessarily ones with muscle.

There are skin care shops everywhere. There are tour groups that actually take people to these places and it tickles me funny. In these stores, there are sections dedicated to males. No, it isn’t just lotion… it includes make up. For males. I went on a date with a Korean guy one day. I proposed that we just walk to the destination and he told me it was hot. He had a taxi take him to where I was and I got in. He was fixing his hair in the handheld mirror he kept. I’ve never had a portable mirror and I was just staring at him; I was sweating and my hair was everywhere. It was summer and the school doesn’t turn on the AC and I just finished running around teaching elementary school kids English in English. There was a lot of body language and games involved. Oh yes - and he had a man purse.

Koreans discriminate by how you look and first impressions. This means how you dress as well as your manners. You can be Korean and discriminated against. The one with the lighter skin and respectful demeanor will be treated better and given better service. If how you look is more preferable, you will be treated accordingly. If all I need to do to get more freebies and deals is dress more presentably, you bet I’m going to do it. I still wore the bare minimum of make up but I would put it on to make my skin tone more even, even for a quick trip to the corner mart. My wardrobe got an upgrade, though not by much. I forgot much of it after a month back in the States.

As in other Asian countries, a lot of Koreans are studying machines. It is ridiculously competitive in schools and in the workforce and if everyone is good at studying, what else can set you apart if you can’t go by grades? Looks. All resumes include a small photo. At least it will be Photoshopped.

All of these things help with how many Koreans are “good looking”. They grow up looking at Korean celebrities and they have that idea in their heads. Then they also realize that society prefers those who look nice.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post